Winged Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions to LP

5 posters

Go down

Suggestions to LP Empty Suggestions to LP

Post by Votale Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey LP I haven't seen you on MSN lately so I'll post my ideas here.

1. New grading system- We can, instead of having the decimal crap which I hate, use ones like Pro, and inside that have "High", "Med", and "Low", as in low, high, or med, pro, and so on with novice, begginner, advanced, (we need other names for it so we don't copy ELR).

2. We need a clan category on the home page, or some kind of "Advanced Riding" category and have Line Rider Clans as a forum topic, etc. I'll set it up if you give me the "ok"

3. New theme- I don't really want to copy IRTL, but this is kinda ok enough for me, since it isn't the same colors at all, btw I added the icons you like? cool

4. Google Ads- If you want I can ad some Google Ads just for fun Wink

5. Instead of having separate sections for Quirk, XY, manual, etc (too confusing for nubs and not necessary), We could make Naked, Scened, Unbound, and Short/Previews, sections to make it MUCH easier.

I'll try to think of some more improvements we could make I think I forgot a couple, but these are some IMPORTANT ones I think are necessary, so please gimme the "ok" in this thread and I will make all the adjustments easily. itspeanutbutterjelly (SAY YES NAO srs face)
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to LP Empty Re: Suggestions to LP

Post by GLR Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:28 pm

These are some good ideas dude Smile

I also think there should be a promotional section for people to freely post links to their sites like Line Bounders is a new site like this and being posted there could help boost member count. I know your thinking NO WAY and all that but it makes the community seem more generous. Just make it so posts dont count in there the limitations to what sites are up to you maybe keep them line rider related or anything you want to do with it.

GLR

Back to top Go down

Post by LinePenguin Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:14 am

Votale wrote:Hey LP I haven't seen you on MSN lately so I'll post my ideas here.

1. New grading system- We can, instead of having the decimal crap which I hate, use ones like Pro, and inside that have "High", "Med", and "Low", as in low, high, or med, pro, and so on with novice, begginner, advanced, (we need other names for it so we don't copy ELR).

2. We need a clan category on the home page, or some kind of "Advanced Riding" category and have Line Rider Clans as a forum topic, etc. I'll set it up if you give me the "ok"

3. New theme- I don't really want to copy IRTL, but this is kinda ok enough for me, since it isn't the same colors at all, btw I added the icons you like? cool

4. Google Ads- If you want I can ad some Google Ads just for fun Wink

5. Instead of having separate sections for Quirk, XY, manual, etc (too confusing for nubs and not necessary), We could make Naked, Scened, Unbound, and Short/Previews, sections to make it MUCH easier.

I'll try to think of some more improvements we could make I think I forgot a couple, but these are some IMPORTANT ones I think are necessary, so please gimme the "ok" in this thread and I will make all the adjustments easily. itspeanutbutterjelly (SAY YES NAO srs face)

@ #1 - Pro, elite, high, mid, and low is too broad a span of skill levels for vids. It also can cause confusion. However, if you can explain more in a PM I might take you up on that Wink

@ #2 - I'll get right on that, as well as a mod lounge, and a ranked member lounge.

@ #3 - Its not the same color as IRTL anymore, and yes, I do like xD

@ #4 - Ads usually piss me off srs face but if you tell me some specifics, then I might let you hehe

@ #5 - Ill add a scened and unbound category, but I think if youre looking for a certain type of track for inspiration etc, then its good for that, so ill leave the default four but Ill add scened and unbound.

Thanks for the suggestions Smile I really appreciate it Smile

LinePenguin
Admin

https://wingedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zintage Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Umm i like the knew logo but instead of making the backround white can you make it a more exciting color?

Zintage

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey.
Make a Scenery section under Line rider tracks

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down